Historic villa, with beautiful lake view in Liberty style (the original building dates back to 1875) in Stresa, the heart of one of the most beautiful and aristocratic cities of Italy.
Villa Lamberti enjoys a privileged location, it is situated in a quiet area just 7 minutes walk from the center of Stresa, in a prestigious setting and surrounded by high-value historic buildings.
Recently renovated, it has been carefully with modern furniture, making it comfortable but at the same time elegant.
“Villa Lamberti” boasts a stunning lake view, you can enjoy good Italian wine by admiring the fabulous panorama from the large windows in the living room or relaxing directly in your bedroom.
You can spend wonderful moments in the spacious private garden (6000 mq), great location for a party.
The villa is divided into 3 floors, five magnificent bedrooms with private bathrooms, it can hosts nine guests.
- 3 graceful and comfortable lake-view living rooms
- Kitchen equipped with oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with lake view and private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Double bedroom with lake view and private bathroom with shower
- French bed with garden view and private bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Single bedroom with private bathroom with shower and washing machine
- Modern living room with tv set
- Dining room with kitchenette with oven
Stresa, the “pearl of Lake Maggiore”, is situated in a magnificent panoramic position facing the Borromeo Islands. The great luxury hotels, the numerous villas, parks, gardens, the flowery lakeshore, the cool summer and mild winter temperatures make Stresa one of the most beautiful tourist resorts in Italy, thanks also to the beauty of the landscape And the privileged position that allows you to reach in a short time numerous art cities, monuments and major points of interest of Northern Italy such as: Milan, Monterosa, Lugano …
The Borromean Islands with their baroque monumental palaces and gardens with rare plants and exotic flowers enclose invaluable works of art.